Sometimes I am sad we are missing out of the fun part of having Lili. We are enjoying having her and caring for her. But we can't quite share all the fun pictures or information on facebook. So hopefully by making this blog restricted to you all who I have chosen, I can share some of the more "fun" parts... like pictures!
Lili is still doing great. She is eating well, gaining weight (she was up to 5.5 pounds) and sometimes is sleeping. :) I attached a few pictures.
As long as we still have her, I will try to update every week or so. And I might even start writing again about our journey. :)
 |
| Ever watchful George making sure things are fine |
 |
| Checking her out again |
 |
| I think she is posing already... |
 |
| Getting some of that baby fat! |
 |
| Sleeping all stretched out. |
 |
| Her hands can't be close enough to her face |
Oh! She is so precious!!! Thank you so much for updates! I think of you and pray for daily! She's growing so much! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl!! She is so blessed to have you guys loving on her through this time! Praying she get's to stay with you both for good! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! She is soooo cute! I am so glad to see she's growing and thriving in your care. I, too, pray she gets to stay with you two forever! (or you 3, if you include George--bet he's jealous Joa has someone cuter to hug and kiss, now! :))
ReplyDeleteThanks!! George actually is really protective and watchful, always making sure she is doing good. Probably annoying her, actually. :)
DeleteShe is so adorable! So happy she's growing so well. You guys are awesome parents. I continue to pray she has found her forever home with you and Joa.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with her eyes open! Hang in there with the no sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! The pics of her with Joa are so sweet.
ReplyDelete